Thursday, January 29, 2009

Look what treasures I bought for 8 smackers today!

I have so needed this tool forever! I am excited. I also found these cute plaques for Sugapies house when she moves out this summer!

I had a crazy day filled with a car load of freaks, ie, all but one of the trolls I live with.. Well not counting Sugadaddy.. He was safe and sound @ work, lucky bum!! Sugapie finally took her test today and passed with a perfect score... She was super excited, because of all the snow we got the last few days she didn't have to parell park..... Sugabear was extra wild today his new meds for his CP are messing w/ his other scrip and he is on over drive, hence the Dr. appt tomorrow....Sugababy woke up again barfin and sick most of the day but did great in town.. He even went shopping w/ Sugabear and Toomuchsuga @ the mall.... The snow was really coming down this afternoon. I did manage to make it to some second hand stores, while the boys had the baby and Sugapie was @ her ortho appt... I bought all my treasures @ one place for 8 $ I picked up two more squeeze bottles for the kitchen a bread knife and one veggie knife. These amazing bread pans and some cute little V~day cutters...

3 comments:

  1. Great bargains! Yay - I love it when I find a good deal. Congratulations to your daughter on passing her test!

    It is so beautiful there! Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals there suga. I need to shop with you as I can never find deals like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to meet you. Thank you for your kind comment. I can't wait to read more of your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete